The Art and Science of Miracle-making.
A Bushwillows Sanctuary Workshop facilitated by Kay Taylor Parker
Saturday July 25th 11am-4pm (one hour for lunch)
Many of us recognize and even embrace a new reality, a paradigm of living where the power of love and Spiritual wisdom takes full precedence. In this new paradigm, we may experience instantaneous manifestation with effortlessness, ease and joy – in essence, living in Miracle consciousness.
Many new technologies exist today, based on scientific discoveries that reveal new revelations about the mysterious brain and its function. Yet, it remains that the greatest power of all and therefore most important component to manifesting Miracles is the power of love.
In this workshop we’ll –
- Work with the “Seven Miracle Categories,” specific to the miracles you want to create.
- Identify the hidden blocks and saboteurs
- Align more deeply with our soul’s mission
- Create an inner and outer support system (when two or more hold with a dream, the power may be doubled or even tripled.)
- Infuse love throughout our desired miracle-making process
Reserve a seat now!
Kay Taylor Parker
Kay has worked tirelessly for the last 30 years to offer tools and techniques for personal transformation and is expert in tracking the root cause of many challenges – emotional, physical, mental and spiritual – and offering tools for healing and resolution.